Welcome to Fridley Public Schools and thank you for your interest in volunteering in our schools.
We sincerely appreciate all of the things our volunteers do to help us and the importance of their participation in our schools cannot be understated. For the safety of all of our students, all volunteers must have an approved background check and complete a volunteer packet reviewing important school policies volunteers must follow. The process is entirely online. We hope you will consider making a contribution to our schools by sharing your time with us.
Volunteer Approval Process:
- Go to the Employment Tab on the district website and click on Employment Opportunities.
- Or use the following link: https://www.applitrack.com/fridley/onlineapp/
- Click on the word Volunteer on the left and then the Apply button on the right.
- You will need to create an Applitrack account with a username and password. Once you have an account set up a short 2-page application will open. Please complete the application and electronically sign it.
- Next you will receive an email to the account you used in your application inviting you to complete a background check with Trusted Employees. There is no fee for this background check and all responses are kept confidential.
- The last item for completion is an Applitrack form, called a Volunteer Packet, that will come to your email address. This form addresses two important district policies (Bullying Prohibition and Protection and Privacy of Pupil Records). All volunteers are required to read and acknowledge, by digital signature, that they have read and will follow the policies.
- Once you have a cleared background check and have completed the volunteer packet, you are ready to volunteer.
Building secretaries will have access to information on who has been approved to volunteer. If you have questions about this volunteer screening process, please contact Kris Carlston, Human Resources Coordinator at 763-502-5003 or Kristine.email@example.com.
Please follow this link for current volunteer opportunities at Fridley Public Schools.